Saturday, March 12, 2011

36 - out with the old, in with the new

after the whole incident with my first roommate and my second roommate, i probably had the worst experience of roommate history that my agency has ever heard of. after brii left, my landlord was kind enough to give me a breather and didnt give me another roommate for another week. it was very quiet and it got kind of lonely, but i needed the peace for sure.

my third (and last) roommate is from london, and her name is clare. natalie (german twin) also got another roommate and her name is sanny. all four of us instantly bonded and of course, when four ladies form a group, it's instantly referred to as "sex and the city". our first night out of town was a blast, but it was semi bittersweet because i had to say goodbye to a good friend. there's quite a ton of photos in this post so i'll let the pics do the talking...


pre-smoke before leaving for dinner
w/ germany and uk

dinner with the girls at "the codfather"
how clever right? it's a sushi/seafood restaurant

fresh seafood made to order

everything is weighed and grilled to perfection

after dinner drinks with my 'sex and the city' girls !
london, amsterdam, toronto, dusseldorf
(im wearing flats, but these girls really are super tall)

my new roommate!
(youre going to have to stick around to find out how this one turned out...)

girlfriends :)
miranda, carey, charlotte, samantha

sorry for the indecent exposure
(must be that time of the month madness)

chillin with the blondes to see if they really do have more fun
standing on the platform so they dont tower over me!

their vision after a few drinks
chris's farewell party / last night in CT

oh jan...

party people
my view from on top of the stage 
my boys: ralf, jan, chris

full house @ st yves

kissyface

a new yorker, visiting cape town
"i love the way this city parties!" 
damn straight

(stolen)
drunk and dancing up a storm on stage
"i love you toronto!" - says paris


and the beat goes on....

No comments:

Post a Comment