Tuesday, March 8, 2011

32 - on set

there were times when i was so wrapped up with everything else that i forget one of the reasons why i came here, and that is to work. so here's another high profile job i did (won't disclose what product brand) and i had one of those "is this really happening to me?" moments.

one of the best perks about doing a job, especially if there are more than one talent is that you gain new friends. i met quite a few people from this job and i think it's been one of the funnest job ive booked, despite the long hours. at the end of the day everyone knew what my name was because the director would always yell it out (i was ms. popularity on this day).  it pays a lot to have a big personality. at the end of the day i had 2 girl bffs and 3 guys asked for my number. not bad for a normal day.


at wardrobe fitting with lots of designer shoes, my fave was this vintage miu miu.
i got to wear jimmy choos for the first time in my life on this day.

this guy was SO hot. my friends made him ask for my number.
so sad i was too shy to take a picture of his face :(

waiting for hair and makeup, with a cup of much needed coffee.
call time was 5:30am - you'd look this grumpy too if you were me

hair and makeup team
talent learning her lines

the only good thing about having to start early for a shoot: catered breakfast
it's such a shame that you can eat all you can but the caveat is that you need to look good (not bloated) while shooting, so you cant really eat all you want. it's unfair, but most of the time i usually dont care and stuff my face anyway.

dude preparing my 'over medium' eggs fresh from the pan

(sorry, i cant figure out how to rotate this damn picture)
but this is the biggest set lights ive ever seen in my life !


the set up close. it doesnt do it justice, especially in this scene but the other scenes looked cooler.
i couldnt have anything with me because i was in and out of set, but good thing my outfit had a purse that i have to carry so i put my phone in there. most of the time we're not allowed to take photos and it looks unprofessional :(

the director, directing.
all this was super cool, i wish i was able to take more photos!
so much work go into this and it's so cool to witness all of this and actual be IN it.

No comments:

Post a Comment