Wednesday, March 9, 2011

33 - save the last dance for me

so ive reached the second leg of my trip when a month had already gone by and there's another month to go. im starting to fall madly in love with cape town but at the same time, some people are already starting to leave (contract over). but meeting new friends never stops and its great to always meet new acquaintances and the city is small enough that you'll bump into them again eventually.

goodbyes were never my forte. there are some people ive met that had a bigger impact than the others. everything happens for a reason and the people that cross your path are there for learning experiences. i dont think i regret meeting anybody from my trip. they were all special to me in their own ways and i was very fortunate to have met so many good people considering there were bunch of bad ones ive heard about. of course as you have probably already read, t had my share of the crazies, but even the bad is so good for me.

my first night out with sanny, the new girl next door (literally)
we share the love for 'savanah dry' (featured here) and the love of dancing like no one's watching

chris's last night in CT (sober). his actual last night was a total hot mess.
i have the utmost respect for this man, because he put me on a pedestal.
he was the success of my little experiement (written a few posts prior to this)
he knew i wasnt one to mess with. thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment