Saturday, February 26, 2011

22 - survival mode

if you've read my last post, you'll have an idea that my living situation turned out crappy and therefore somewhat affected my mood and i just had to detach myself from the situation so that i dont put a damper on my stay here. i think this was the first time i was very homesick and i was crying at night thinking about my family (also heard the extreme whether and i worried about how they were coping). i missed my siblings terribly and also other news from back home made me uncomfortable so i decided to really focus on myself (which is really the main purpose of my trip here) and just make the best out of everything.

and so i looked for more friends - outside the industry (ie locals). i am a very friendly person and i can make friends easily anywhere i go. even instant best friends; which is why i was disheartened when my roomie situation didnt work out.  anyway, when humans tend to piss me off, there's always the "man's best friend". everybody, meet theelo :)

taking theelo to the park
he gets so excited!

teaching theelo how to "roll over"
*fail*

theelo taking a dump !
not a flattering picture

theelo found his bitch !
aww i love pugs. definitely will get a dog soon.

spending the day at the beach

 it was theelo's bday the night before;
look how hung over he was, for real !

theelo doing a model pose
so emo!
6

No comments:

Post a Comment