Friday, February 25, 2011

21 - the german roommate

so for about three weeks, i lived with this german chick who has been featured in a few of the photos that i previously posted. it all started well with us - she was the perfect wifey. she cooked for me, cleaned, did laundry and we slept in a conjoined bed. but after awhile my patience for her ran thin and i was reminded of how low my tolerance is for girls. this chick totally stretched my patience and i bit my tongue each time to prevent any major conflicts. she was just ALWAYS on my case. it was like we were in a relationship and she had to know my every move. there was jealousy involved as well, and the fact that i was booking bigger jobs than her, and i was getting more attention from boys just killed her spirit. there was also a language barrier which ran my patience dry. living with her became unbearably uncomfortable. so the bitch in me was unleashed so i had to be cunning in a way that i know she wont be able to figure out. the girl is blonde, what can i say so it was pretty easy.  i connived a plan with the flat manager to get her to move two doors down with her friend from germany (the other german blonde featured on previous posts). i told the flat manager that i can no longer stand the smoking and since they were friends, they can live together. i did this all behind my roommate's back and pretended i had nothing to do with it because she is only two doors down; i still had to deal with her. long story short, the bitch has been evicted and my hands were clean (in true 'big brother' fashion!).

she totally burned me out and her negative energy drained me. it came to the point that i hated everything about germany! but these german boys saved the country. this was my celebratory "no more german roommate" party :)

jan and i
(pisces babies!)

nikko and i

1 comment:

  1. I LMFAO'd at the German boys who saved the country. *LIKE* Hilaire!

    PS: You're a conniving biatch. Give me some of that.

    ReplyDelete