Wednesday, February 23, 2011

19 - the j&b met

one of the most prestigious events here in SA - the j&b met. i keep hearing about this from people and i had no clue what it was about but my roomie and i were given free tickets (R2500) to attend the celebrity tent so  it was great that i got to attend and see what all the commotion was about. it's really a horse race event but it's the place to see and be seen, and everyone is adorned in crazy outfits (the wilder the better) in the middle of the day. it's a social event for everyone who digs that sort of thing. it is then followed by all night partying, as always.

our ticket and special VIP invitation

the general public
i dont know if you can tell, but everyone's pretty dressed up
(i still dont get it)
'by invitation only' private tents - free drinks all day long

the celebrity tent had cameras everywhere and was supposed to be shown on tv
i signed a clause saying it's okay for me to be filmed etc, but i never followed up on it
- womp womp -

cheesing :)
lovin my hair though, hey?

geez someone forget her angles!
*model fail*
this dress was so unforgiving.

my boys

miriam and i
i remember my angles this time!
(and u can see the guccis)

oh right and there were horses as well! :p

"love is in the air" wins the race <3

70% of my body are legs - lol
showing off what my parents gave me !

No comments:

Post a Comment