Sunday, February 27, 2011

23 - LA or bust

my second roommate was from LA and the moment i met her, it was already on a negative note (FML right??). i was so excited to finally be with a new person, but just as i entered the room and found her inside, she greeted me with, "dont look at my face right now".

turns out all her electronic gadgets got stolen at joburg airport (laptop, ipod, blackberry, iphone, some jewelries also, etc); and naturally, she was devastated. i felt for her and i tried to comfort her and i was very considerate of everything. i showed her around our neighbourhood and even went to sort out her phone problems. but i knew at the back of my mind that she wasnt BFF material for me. and again, i was living with someone who did not appreciate this marvelous place as much as i do. can i get a double 'womp womp' ?

BUT i always make the best out of everything. i knew some partying and alcohol would somehow alleviate the problem. so i took it upon myself to take her to her first party in CT, along with my favourites.  btw, ex roommate was at this party as well but she was all jealous and diva-ish. couldnt stand that she wasnt centre of attention so she left for another party. but me and her were cool and i act like we were still good friends :)

her welcome drink
she loves them patrons
(sign #1 - u have to follow my blog to see how this turns crazy)

meet roommate #2 - "brii"
she's super cute actually
also walked around naked.. it's a model thing.

finally a sister who can dance it up with me
we always choose to dance on a higher level than everyone else
i hate being drowned in the crowd with people - yuck

and so it begins... endless round of alcohol

shots shots shots shots !
*disgusting*

they just kept giving us drinks one after the other
i would always fake it and spill it on the floor,
or chase it with my mixed drink and spit it out in there

clearly the person taking this is already drunk...
- with brii and natalie

gone-zo

dancing queens


with the german twins

with my ex roomie, miriam

with natalie

my 'long' island iced tea
they dared me to do it ;)

stolen.
the night i cant remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment