Monday, February 21, 2011

17 - the crazy life

so i am truly disappointed at myself for not updating this blog with the "good stuff".
something totally EPIC happend last night but since this blog is almost a month behind (and the OCD in me says i should story-tell in order because i like things organized), so i better get my butt to start updating quickly so that i can get to some juicy details.

but for now, i am still having the best time of my life, and thinking of going back home makes me ill :(
mind you, i miss my family terribly (and some friends that im not in touch with via bbm), but things are just so good here. it makes me kinda sad that i didnt do this sooner, so i couldve come back yearly (once every season). but i think this experience of living here is enough to get me to say, "i lived it up".

besides, i have great things in store for me when i get back!
...the rest of my life :)

*on a high*

bisous!
xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment