Friday, February 18, 2011

16 - life = work and party

if you wanna get with me there's some things you gotta know. i like my beats fast and my bass down low...

im not even going to justify the frequency of my updates! but here's another one :)
just a melange of anything and everything.

 mmmm..marmite :) this one's dedicated to my family!!

 taekwondo dojo - i miss training so bad. i wanted to join this dojo but it's quite expensive :(

getting my daily dose of UV rays - im 10x darker now :S
this was a stolen shot but i thought it'd be funny to put up anyway

 wardrobe on set
(behind the scenes on a photoshoot)

 look at all these accessories! i was able to wear one of those nerdy glasses for a couple of shots. so excited!

 yes, they served us beer...
actually the office we shot at is well stock of liquor and food!
would love to work with them for real :)

 they even have a virtual golf course in the office!! holy moley.

 the office view.

clock works.

super ironic doing a shoot in an office. they even use the same phones i use in my office too :)
felt right at home at this photoshoot, that's for sure!

 after work party.. i think? i cant remember anymore when there's a party errrrdaaaayyy...

 trading a picture for drinks :p

me and natalie :)
the other german blonde


i just finished skype-ing with my brother from SOKO.
i think it's cute how we're both in the "south" reppin'. wut wut.
<3

4 comments:

  1. south reppin'! love it. Can I be reppin' from Southern Ontario? SoOn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ninang - have u tried the cheese one?? i wanted to buy it but i remembered my last experience (caught on tape) and i vomitted a little in my mouth. haha. i shall try it again though. my motto: try everything at least twice ;)

    bessie - u kill me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! :D Too funny. Reading that made me giggle again.

    ReplyDelete