Wednesday, March 2, 2011

26 - off the hook

before i came here to CT, my foot doctor who serendipitously just happens to be from SA told me that he has a niece around my age that i should contact so that i have an instant friend here. well, that all went well. i see her regularly for a bite to eat, go to the movies, girl talk over coffee, and she even invited me over to her place for a home cooked meal. she also introduced me to her friends and they instantly love me (naturally). we were instant BFFs and she's already dreading my departure and asked me to consider to stay. here are some party photos we took and probably the drunkest ive been in my life! i couldnt remember how some of these photos were taken - the whole experience was just blurry to me but after looking over the photos, it seemed like i had a blast! it was also refreshing to go to another city to party with different crowds and most especially, NO MODELS!  good times. this was definitely one of my fave memories here in CT.

nisreen and i <3

girlies partying it up at 'tiger tiger' in claremont

picture of a picture

the whole gang

our rosy cheeks tell you that we've already had a lot to drink

take 2

i forgot their names but they were with us too

stolen shot.. i seriously dont remember this ever happening
appaerntly i was smoking so much as well (oops)

another stolen shot - so funny when i saw these pix!
i went up the platform and just danced like a rockstar.
thats how i do


1 comment:

  1. LOLOLOL I love it! :) I heard from Ewan that CT is a party town and I'm seeing that it is! I'm glad you're enjoying your time there.

    ReplyDelete