Friday, January 14, 2011

5 - virgin active fitness club

here's a photoblog. sorry not much photos right now. im trying to take snaps from my phone because i dont want to keep taking my camera out in public especially when im just walking down the street. i dont want to seem like a tourist so i just try to blend in most of the time. i'll try to email more photos to myself via my blackberry. it's hard to log in on the wifi connection here at the flat. my roommate is getting on my nerves because she always wants to borrow my laptop now and go on skype and facebook. FML. not just that too, she's just getting to be very annoying in general. i hate girls.

sorry for that rampage. i guess im pms-ing :)

we only had one casting today. i had to dance again. LOL. this time we're on stage. gosh, never a dull moment.  we rented a car. i swear i almost snapped at my roomie today. IM SO ANNOYED. and her accent is bothering me. damn europeans.  she rents a car and didnt specify that she's not comfortable driving standard. and she wouldnt drive alone without me. so today, i almost died.







we went to camps bay. again so very beautiful, my goodness.  but i'll try to post pics in order, so here are the pics of the gym. my sister emailed me last night and she gave me the idea of doing a video. i think im going to post a "room tour" of our pad so im not going to post pics of our flat yet. photos above are just of the gym. im so amazed how great it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment