Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2 - adjusting

i had 3 castings today. the very first one i went to, i was required to dance. yes, you read that right. but i promised myself that i will give 101% to everything i do and i danced in front of that camera like no one is watching. it was pretty fun actually. i also had my first test shoot. my cheeks hurt from smiling too much.

my roomie and i went to the gym again and we did the 'body conditioning' class. OMFG, that was painful. but i felt great afterwards. we also did our first load of laundry today!

my nights can get a bit quiet around here and i was especially sad tonight because it is my 6 year anniversary with my fiance and we are in different continents and different time zones. i was almost in tears when he texted me at midnight (my time) and told me to reach into the back pocket of my luggage. in there he slipped a card and i went to the bathroom to read it because my roommie was already asleep. i wanted to cry but i know how my eyes get the next day so i guess i will have to reschedule the crying session on a day when i know that i can afford for my eyes to get puffy (lol, im so kidding). but really, i was extremely touched.

No comments:

Post a Comment