Wednesday, March 16, 2011

40 - birthday celebration part 2

it's my birthday eve so we had dinner at camps bay (aka unnecessarily-expensive-food-just-because-it's-by-the-beach-place) and then off to 31 we go for another night of being dancing queens. do you feel the beat of my tambourine?

one of my fave photos of us girls
pretentious dining experience with the rich and famous
other than that, it was lekker!
(lekker = good, in afrikaans)

there was a tourist bus and we decided to mock them by taking tourist-y shots
oddly enough, they asked to take pics with us as well
(this wasnt the first time it happend. quite amusing actually)

first time in my life where my friends are all taller than me
(granted that i am wearing flats, but still!)

club photo

girls - we run this mothaf...

this guy bought us a round of shots

scissors !

alors on danse !

my fave dancing pic - love it !

yea i mustve really like the song playing at that time lol

on stage, giving them a free show

me and ms. sunshine (aka sanny)

this table had bottle service, so we were friendly

the song that played at midnight was "i wanna dance with somebody" remix

thanks for the drinks bru!
(bru = dude, in afrikaans)

our little secret of turning a year older and still looking young
we're like wine; we get better with age :)

i love the simplicity of the black tshirt and jeans look
and we match, sorta!

ralfie boy was pissed drunk that night and was very naughty i had to klap him!
(klap = slap, in afrikaans)

 "I smaak you stukkend"

31 nightclub
31st floor of the ABSA building
oh what a night !

No comments:

Post a Comment