Monday, March 14, 2011

38 - the party that never ends

my agency threw an "end of season" party, as a lot of models were already leaving to go home. it was such a pretentious party but i had to show face, and of course say hi to some friends that i actually like. after that, the real party began. after that party, there was supposed to be an after party at long street, but then i was stuck saving lives aka drunk roommates.  fine enough for me, because sleeping at 3am on a thursday is really not normal where i come from, so i couldnt imagine going to another party that goes on until 6am. not that night at least...

petra - one of my bffs in CT
(you'll see more of her later)

 
i heart durban girls!!!
avec chantal et melain 

there was a big mirror, and we had cameras
that equates to random photo whoring

that cute little man is oliver the photographer

sandwiched by blondes
(i keep forgetting how much of a minority i was)

having a little too much fun

classic !

the rest of the photos are missing because i put my phone (camera) and everything else in my friend's purse and she just went missing. as i was about ready to go to party #3, i realized that i have nothing on me and even though my friends said that they'd cover for me, i still couldnt let go of the fact that my stuff is missing and so is my friend! after the club closed at 2am (early because it was a thursday), i went in and out of the club to see where she was. i was told by someone that was seen pissed drunk and that she went into someone's car. lo and behold i found her in a car with some random dude, passed out on the passenger seat, with her foufou for all the world to see (wasnt a great idea to go commando that night!). needless to say, i went to her rescue and told my friends to go ahead without me. someone was kind enough to drop us home and i called my roommate for help to carry my other friend inside. it was actually quite funny because my friend kept saying, "im hungry... i want calamari..."  - i guess you had to be there.



No comments:

Post a Comment