Monday, January 17, 2011

7 - camps bay

more snapshots from my blackberry torch. pretty good picture quality eh? btw, these are just some everyday photos that i take. we havent really gone day tripping yet. but as you can see, everything already looks so scenic.

short walk to the beach from my place.

street vendor

these are so cool. i wish i can bring some home with me.
or maybe make them myself :)

african crafts

across the street from where we were having lunch
(at camps bay, about 10 min drive from our place)

i heart patio weather!

pizza never tasted so good to me.

my roomie and i having lunch

we went across the street after to take some snapshots.
here's the view on my left.

here's the view behind me (where the restaurant was)
those clouds were crazy that day! but no rain...

me :)

lazy day at the beach

overlooking clifton beach

making our way back.
going to look blackanese when i get back to TO!

No comments:

Post a Comment